GetWord is a professional fast and reliable
text capturing library (SDK) for capturing text
on screen. It can help integrate the function of text
capturing into your software product easily. It is the first and the only
one text capturing engine at present which has provided the full compatibility
for the latest Windows Vista platform and Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader.
Many customers in over 50 different countries and regions are using GetWord.
Some of them are Apple(United States), LEC(United States), NetBrain(United
States), Autonomy(England), MJT Net(England), Linguatec(German), Issendis(France),
Karolinska Insitutet(Sweden), Caliber Multimedia(Taiwan), MegaDict(Thailand),
Matrix Development System(Spain), Guotai Junan Securities(China), Action(China),
Windows NT/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Server 2003/Windows
Vista/Windows Server 2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
Development Environments Supported
GetWord supports all the popular development environments, such as
Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio .Net 2003, Visual Studio .Net 2005, Delphi , C++
Builder, Dev-Cpp, etc.
1. Support all the popular Windows
platforms with almost all the different main languages, such as
English, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Russian, French, Japanese, German, Spanish, Korean, Turkish,
Arabic, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, Polish, Indian, Thailand, Vietnamese,
2. Support Unicode.
3. Support sentence
capturing. It can capture not only the words at a
given point, but also the words before and after the given point.
4. Support rectangle capturing. It can capture all the text in a
given rectangle on the screen, so that you can capture text from one or multiple
5. Support PDF text capturing for Adobe Acrobat/Acrobat Reader.
6. Support selected (highlighted) text capturing. You can select
the text you want to capture, then GetWord will pull out everything you just
7. Support Command Prompt text capturing.
8. Support all the standard Windows Controls, such as Dialog, Toolbar, Menu, EditBox, ComboBox, ListBox, TreeCtrl, etc.
9. Support various popular software, such as Microsoft
Office, Outlook, etc.
10. Support all the popular Internet browsers, such as IE,
FireFox, Mozilla, Netscape, etc.
11. Support word and sentence capturing by mouse cursor and hotkeys.
12. Convenient integration into your software product. Only no more than 20
lines of code are needed to integrate this library.